of
too little sleep
+
too much nerves
=
no good.

I fuckin' cried in my practicum today.
It really pisses me off when I get like that, frustrated to the point of tears. And I didn't need that today... not today when I had my practicum (and nothing prepared for it, adding to my anxiety about it), and when I have a research paper to start and finish, a book to read (or, at this point, at least get an idea of), and sleep to catch up on before the field trip tomorrow.
Plus, evals, interview, CV papers, note-taker stuff, camp stuff, moving out, and the final project for PacNW which I haven't even thought about yet.

Not to mention, I need to start running again; I'm getting lazy, and even if I wasn't, I don't feel like I have the time or energy.


Ugg... I feel alone too.


Oh, and tt kinda bothers me that no-one ever thinks I'm in my room. I mean, I'm quiet and my door is always shut so I don't blame them, but its kinda funny listening to people's conversations when they don't consider the possibility that you are around. Not so much funny, as strange.
Anyway, I think some people talk way too much about way too much.
I could be wrong.
(Maybe I write way too much about way too much.)

Speaking of,
now I need to go pound away at that research paper...