So just got back from chillin with Ben Gore and Randy. We went to a neat show with Ben's friends Cooper and Kelsey. Kelsey and I are in the same program next year, so it is neat that I am gonna know someone. She's super nice.

I took pictures at the show. It was outside of a bar and there was only one light, so I had my ISO cranked up, and it was still pretty hard to get a still shot. But I think I actually got some good ones, and one of the band members of Strings'n'Things asked me to send him some of them. That's pretty cool. :P The other band was called Malicious Discharge. haha. Both played really interesting, somewhat amazing music.

Lots of people talked to me, cause I had a camera, and thought it was for an article or something. And, the bartender was really nice. He thought I was funny cause I kept asking for more and more water. Haha... I had to keep hydrated and keep my throat from getting too sore from all the cigarette smoke.

Hmm.. Ben and Randy and the bands and everyone messed around and had this like... hugh. musical. orgy. (hah, thats how they described it).


Oh, and tonight, I really do have the apartment to myself. Everyone went to the rave. Its like in the woods and its a camping thing.
I'm really glad I didnt go, cause I had fun doing what I did... but I am pretty curious about whats going on.

Earlier I went with Tyler and Daniel to Red Robin. We were about to go see Up, but I got a phone call from Ben, and decided to join him on his adventures with Randy, who randomly decided to drive down to Oly tonight.

Yea.. the rest of the day was really... blah. I woke up. Wrote my eval for PacNW, went to my eval conference, which was... ha... slightly amazing, slightly pathetic.
It basically consisted of Liza telling me how great she thinks i am, at writing, thinking, photography. They would all be fantastic compliments, but... I don't think she has very high standards. And she acknowledged that I was like way beyond the work we were doing in that class.. so I am glad she at least saw that. She also really encouraged me to pursue photography, and when we were walking to Registration to figure something out, we ran into a main guy from the photo lab, so she introduced me, which was neat.

Yea... so then I went and ate. And Tyler met me to eat but I was done, so we went to drop my paper off at Anne and Lin's office so they could see how much I butchered the information on Asarco that they have spent years trying to gather. :/ Hope they like some of it though cause I'd like to work with them in the future.

A few things to remember to do in the fall:
-present drum to Longhouse at reopening, with Liza.
-go with Anne and Lin's class to tour old Asarco site.
-check out what's going on with Growing Places.


Man, fall is gonna be busy, whether or not I get that internship (*crosses fingers*).
If I do... that will be either 18 or 20 credits, depending on what I wanna pay for.
And Alicia will be here which will be fantastic. I will wanna catch up with friends (...friends. XD I actually have friends here now!!)
I think I should get a job, something part time, until the internship turns into a job (assuming that is how it goes. *crosses other fingers*)
I'm gonna wanna keep in shape... so running will definately be part of my schedule.

SPEAKING OF RUNNING:
I went on an amazing run today. Like... I think one of the best ever!!
Seriously... I had a good pace the whole way. I lengthened the course. And at the end, I was still able to finish by sprinting like I always do... but longer! When I ended up back at the dorms I could have kept going, but I was kinda trying to catch dinner at the greenery (which I missed... hence Red Robin). But yea. I was dripping sweat, and heaving.
...this is the beauty of anger/frusteration/anxiety. those things that motivated the intesity of the run, and thinking about how it felt just makes me feel great!
Not that I feel great right now...
But I do feel.
and that is a start.


so yea. I worked on evals more, packed a bit, and watched half of twilight before my run.
hmm. i need to finish writing my evals before i leave tomorrow.
i need to pack.
i need to clean the fuckin apartment.

im gonna go work on those things now. :)