i heard that saying twice in the same day last week. it was when i missed the bus, "missed" the train , and my mom decided to take me back to Evergreen. She said it at one of the stations. and then when we were in Olympia at Staples, a guy in line in front of us said it again.

and the other day, I know i said "don't make plans" but i thought i was losing everything... i donno why, but i really felt that way that day, and i was ready to leave anything that was left behind. BUT, i'm not leaving yet. Not until next Spring.

anyway...
here are my plans
*knock on wood*

i just got $35 from Evergreen paying me for the note-taker thing... uhh yea. not a lot, but i can dig it. i fuckin got paid to take notes i would have taken anyway. haha.
I have maybe $400 or 500 saved up from working last summer, ect.
This summer I am making about $1,500 at resident camp
... and hopefully $600 at Becca's day camp.
Alright... so that is enough to cover the class cost of my trip to Peru (plus some of airfare)
Mom and dad want to help... but I kinda wanna do this myself (especially if I want to have extra to pay for the time after the official trip ends).
So... hopefully Stuart will finally pay me the $300 for the drum set
If I get the internship and then the tutoring position (which would be RAD... can't wait to find out!) then I donno what that pay is, but I don't care... I'd be getting paid to do something I'd do for free (wow, im good). Anyway, it is some money, and it'll help. (Winter quarter.)
Fall quarter I doubt I can take 18 or 20 credits (a 20 credit workload either way), AND have a job, AND have a social life, AND sleep.
lame.
But... I think I can pull the trip off.
Another way i might save money is living off campus. Martha suggested that she would provide a room in exchange for pet care. damn! im good with that. maybe, eventually, i will take that up (like when i am in better shape, and can easily bike between campus and her house).


alright.
this song won't leave my head:
"every new beginning is some other beginning's end"
well fuck. i wouldnt exactly call today a beginning or an ending, but it sure was something.
(and would it be wrong of me to say, Matt, that I love you even more than ever now?)
*sigh*
long couple of days. physically (ran a good 30 minutes straight the other day, and rode my bike pretty fast into NB yesterday, then spent like 3 or 4 hours on the bus), and emotionally.
time to pass out.


uhh... after i find, catch, and release (outside) this spider friend that just dangled down beside me, and crawled away to hide. :/