I literally have the whole apartment to myself tonight. Courtney is never here. Allie moved out already. Ariana just left to go see Doober. And I think Mary and Jordan are up in Mukilteo.

All to myself for the night. This is the first time ever.
And... Ariana gave me "Into the Wild" the book. And I also have her copy of the movie. Both are tempting, but some part of me thinks I shouldn't do that to myself.

I still need to write my eval, but when I'm done with that?
I could go back to the BBQ at Erik and Rachel's.
I could watch Twilight Zone with Nygil.
I could hang out with Tyler, track Annie down, go to Rob's.
I could watch a movie and eat the ice cream Nygil bought for me last night.
I could vacuum (start cleaning my portion of the apartment before I leave).

I wish Ariana had stayed. I'd have liked to spend more time with a female for once, and she and I had been having a blast all day.

I might just go to sleep.