i feel so down. i have very little time to write, and a lot to say.

my stupid dream was the perfect preface to my day. it set the tone really (or at least, the realization that it was only a dream).
it was a dream that he --i dont know how to specify which "he"-- professed his love for me. it was basically: "i'm in love with you Alex" (or ACE... i cant remember which he used, but i know there was the possibility of either... so that narrows it down to the people who call me ACE, which include Nygil, my soccer coach, and the people from camp.

anyway, it was someone from camp...wonder who... (damn... four minutes to get to Gypsy.)
i didnt believe him. i thought he was playing me
but he found me again and told me to kiss him.

...kissing in dreams... that is strange. especially if you have never kissed that person in real life.

fuck. i will finish this later.