These problems, causing you grief, are so small when I look at the stars.
You ask what i am looking for, and in this world I do not know.
But when I look at the stars, I am looking for truth, and answers, and hope that there is something more than we can see. I am looking at questions that no one is able to answer without asking more questions. I am seeing the same stars that you are seeing, but maybe I am seeing them differently.
When I look at the stars I long to be floating out there with them, out there in outer-space. But it is only when I stop and realize that I am out there --out here-- floating around in space, that I feel safe. And home. I am surrounded, secure. I am where I belong. It isn't "out there", it is right here, and it is everywhere. I sit on this ball. And this ball floats in space. Like the stars.

Is it endless?

We have our star, bringing life.
Our moon, brought to life.
Our earth, our lives.

But we have this vastness surrounding it all, making it all real, by being so surreal.
Are we floating in an abyss, or are we floating in a rain drop, or are we rats in some experiment: Biosphere I.

(I am glad for contemplation, though I wish I had the words.)
(I always have the answers for You.. but never for me.)

I don't have an answer.
I don't know what I seek.
I only know that I will always be looking.