i hope i wasn't intruding.
i should have left sooner.
i shouldn't have gone at all.


would it be repetitive to say that today has been fucking weird?


the best part was going to the echoing wall. i'm sad i didn't know about that last year, i would have just sat there and screamed so much. or talked to myself.
i guess its good i know now. and it was fun to discover it with Alicia, Brian, Tim and Meagan.
haha... funny thing, it reminded me a lot of the scene from Garden State when they are screaming down into the canyon.

At least I'm not crying anymore.
I feel better. My eyes are only a little tired.
My body is wiped, and I should sleep, but I am going to try to crank out some semblance of a paper tonight. My sleep schedule is so off, it couldn't really hurt anything.

I enjoyed going to Ben's, surprisingly. I mean, it was cool to dance around and stuff with all the lights. But it took me a while. At first I was just sitting there (oh, forgive me) like Andrew did in that party scene in Garden State, and everyone was all fucked up...
But then I started dancing cause Ben begged me (I have never seen him that drunk before) and we danced for like 30 minutes. It was fun to just dance, and forget about shit for a little bit. And then yea... I left.

And ended up at... Tyler's/Zach's/Eric's/Constantine's. too bad their initials don't make a word in any combo, cause that would make it easier to talk about. but i think if i reference it from now on i will just be like "i went over the hang out with the guys." cause... yea.

they were making cookies. otherwise i just stopped by to drop off the hat I made for Tyler. but they asked me to stay for cookies, and i got caught up in the show they were watching, and conversation.

anyway... i hope it was okay for me to be there.

i should stop procrastinating.

but Silversun Pickups lyrics are so distracting...