climbing.
i adore it.
tonight there was this guy doing a traverse one and... he moved so fluidly. and silently. of course that means he is very practiced, but it was a very beautiful thing to watch.
i did some climbing. i never do too much. its hard with the guys there cause... i don't like being watched when im trying to figure something out. but i am just glad i have people i know there. it is cool how they help me so much, and are so patient with me... and even if i keep falling, they never laugh, even though i am usually laughing at myself. its really a lot of fun though.

ariel and carolyn and i had a dance party tonight before i went climbing. that was pretty dope. ha.... just forget that i used that word. but yea, it was pretty fun.

after climbing ariel and i went star tripping briefly and then she made us some awesome noodles for a late dinner, while i read.

I am done with all my work for tonight. of course there is always more i could do... but i did a lot of reading today, so i am just stoked to relax for a bit. tomorrow is another non-stop day. class all morning and afternoon. running. shower. dinner. class. homework. sleep.

meh.
time to got enjoy the bit of freedom i have. ^_^


oh... PS. I got the best news from John today, and it just made me flip out and i am sooooo fucking stoked about it and i am sooooooooo happy for him, YAYAYAYAYAY!
yup.

good day.