"Let me give my love to you
Let me take your hand
As we walk in the dimming light
oh darling understand
that everything, everything ends"

equinox...
its kinda funny. I was reading some responses to this song and someone said: "its strange how this song references a cyclical event when talking about how everything ends."


Man, I love music. The song that came on when I was stretching was "Out Tonight" from Rent. haha, it made me so happy I could hardly contain myself from dancing across the field to go get my laundry. I did dance a little. I had to. Then when I got back to my room, I danced around for a bit to some other Rent songs.

Em gave me club soda and ginger for my stomach ache and then I took a shower, where I danced more. hah.
Then I did my Spanish work.
Wish I could get a hold of Alicia and Bill and everyone. But whatever, I'm getting used to being alone and just focusing on my work. Its what I'm gonna have to do to survive.
Maybe I will cut up some more tees tonight and just dance around my room while making something for someone. Sounds slightly fun, slightly depressing.
I will probably stop by Rob's again tonight cause it's his actual birthday.
I wish I was going climbing sometime soon. Maybe I will ask Alicia to go with me tomorrow night. She'll probably have work. And I know I have enough work to occupy my time from now until I go to class on Monday.
And Monday is my crazy day. And I won't have time to run unless I get up early, or go at night. We'll see. Maybe I will just go again tomorrow. Today my body didn't want to run. I'm very sore. How the fuck do I think I could climb anyway?
But I ran my long route today. Except I skipped out on a warm up lap; I just needed to get going.
I wasn't completely beat by the time I got back. My legs hurt, and my feet too, but I could have gone more. I just ran two fairly fast laps to Stress (live) and I'd say that's a pretty good ending song. I sang a lot on my run today. It's nice cause I am out where no one can here how bad I suck.
Let's see. I listened to some slower songs... "I Should Tell You" from Rent, "Something About Us" from Daft Punk, "Teenager" by Deftones (they matched my pace today). Oh, and some faster ones: "Its Time to Start" -Blue Man Group. "Icarus" or whatever, and "Schroeder's Failure" both from Trash80.
And I can't remember anything else. Eventually I need to make a playlist on my device, of running songs:
"The Tempest" and pretty much anything from Pendulum.
Lots of Trash80. Daft Punk. Death Cab (like... one's with driven beats, and build up in the lyrics). Rent is always good to run to. Select Paramore. "Once" soundtrack. Gorillaz. Muse!, Incubus. Some RHCP. Some Jack Johnson. M83 for sure. Justice, for sure. lots and lots and lots.


hmm... dinner tonight?
I might have to head to the Greenery since nothing else seems to be happening. Plus... I have $5.
So fuck.
Fuck food right now anyway.
My stomach still hurts.