I woke up. Edited a paper. Was late for work, but luckily I have an amazing job so it doesn't really matter.

I had some good tutoring sessions. I did some Spanish studying in between and Ariel even came to visit me and helped me study. Then she bought me a burrito for lunch. What a sweatheart! ^_^

Then, instead of running I went on a really relaxing bike ride with a great guy. We talked (and didn't talk) as we explored some of the roads and trails around campus. It felt good to get a workout (but not feel so isolated), it was really cool to explore more of the area surrounding campus, and honestly the best part was just being able to talk to someone new and interesting, and really laid-back.

I also went through all the tagged pictures of me on facebook. It made me feel good, because it reminded me of some of the best times of my life, and of the amazing friends I have. And it made me feel... beautiful, in a lot of ways, just from seeing myself smile so much.

I smiled a lot today too, especially on the bike ride.

If I keep typing, I am going to be late for Spanish class. And I need to dedicate the rest of my night, after class, to research and working on that project, so I probably won't write here again tonight.