40ish minute run. Eh. Not so great, but the thoughts of wanting to maintain some energy for climbing were interfering with my drive to keep going. Plus, Eric was running with me... walking practically at my speed. Ick, I am slow. Anywho, I wouldn't have even run today since Carolyn decided not to. But Eric wanted to do something and I guess running was common ground. It felt like it went by faster with company, or maybe I just ran faster cause I didn't want to hold him back (did anyway). But it was cool to hang out with him 1 on 1 even though we didn't talk much. That's the first time we really talked 1 on 1 at all, besides texts.

Anywho... climbing tonight. And Zach said we were gonna talk about our contract for next year sometime tonight too. So, in the meantime I should probably do some research while I have a couple hours. I am getting a little anxious cause my seminar book for next week hasn't come yet.

Starting next week, Wednesdays aren't gonna be this wonderfully free. :/