I just need to sleep.
We moved our contract back a quarter, so we won't be leaving til winter quarter for our study abroad next year. I am so glad we could all agree on that, cause I just couldn't get it together do it this quarter. Now I just have all the normal shit to deal with. Not "normal," but you know... usual.

Tutoring, Spanish, Andean Roots, scholarships, pay deposit for Peru (and the other assortment of things that go along with that), climb, run occasionally, eat (more than occasionally, if I can help it), and everything else that my brain doesn't want to think about anymore right now. I can't even... pull anything more out of my head... so now that I am fairly brain dead maybe I can actually sleep tonight.

"maybe if you slow down for me I could see you're only telling lies, lies, lies."

Kay, yea... I could stay up and listen to Glen for hours, and type out the many lyrics that seem to pertinent to everything. But that would be pointless, and I really do need to sleep.

whythefuck? THIS SHOULDNT FEEL THIS SHITTY! what am I talking about?! Of course it should. it always has. it always will.
jfaionvfauhbnafafabhagarnkvfnklvmlcaiojgagrirhigrngarnvfv kgioag

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I am going to pretend that was out loud, and then go scream into a pillow.