I want
i want
i want
i want


"Low rising, we've gotta come up, we've gotta come up.
Low rising, cause I fear we've had enough.
Low rising, cause there's no further for us to fall.
Low rising, oh for the love of you...
For the love of you.
Low rising,
Low rising, I wanna sit you down and talk."

I want
I feel

Damn it.


"Alone in our rooms, miserable. A tornado or an owl, come back and isolate the balance."

Just sleep.
Fucking sleep.

(I'm doing fine, I'm sure. This is all just new to me. I don't know what its like to...
Sad, to me... I don't know what is anymore. Not sad. It just gets curiouser and curiouser. I feel I have no bearing, so even if I had any direction, I would still be led astray. Astray, astray. Away from what? See. Its all just floating now. And I am laughing more -crying less- but I don't think of that as better; quite possibly -dare I say- worse. But I am fine, if you know what that word means in my head. You said you'd shut down. I think I'm shutting down. Differently. No one will see it. I'm sorry. I don't know what to do to please...
Just please, don't...)

I told you, I need to sleep.