Walking on Air
Man on Fire
Across the Stars
Such Sweet Thunder
And the Rain

-----------

Should I go to bed, or stay up all night and finish my work? I'm gonna have to do it eventually. And if I don't do it tonight it will be pushed to next weekend, over which I need to write my letters of application for the scholarships.

But if I stay up all night, that could be disastrous since tomorrow I have peer review, seminar, no writing center meeting (yippee!), and then work from 5-8. Well, if I can sleep from 3-4:30, then I will probably be fine. Class doesn't start til 10 anyway. Then I can sleep early tomorrow (I am putting this responsibility on you, Cari and Ari... just yell at me, and tell me to sleep, and I will yell at you and tell you to run. And it will be good). And then I don't have to work until 11 on Tuesday, and I can do my Spanish work between work and class. Then go to Spanish. Then do prep for Wednesday's class and start reading for next week. Then sleep. Then I will get up on Wednesday and go to class and then to work. After work, at 3:30 I get to finally go CLIMBING! fuck yea! So I will try to contain my climbing to a couple hours, and then go read for next week, and for Thursday's class, and do Spanish work, and write letters of application. And then sleep! One Thursday I will go to all day class. bleccch! BUT I am skipping Spanish that night to go out to dinner with Zach, his mom, and the guys! So hopefully that will be good (I shouldn't have thought about that right now though... )

And then on Friday I will sleep in! And maybe go to the Spanish speaking workshop and work on those damned letters of application. And hopefully I will do something fun like go skating or bowling.

This is how my brain is constantly working. Sorry if its a "bet scery!"

Ok, good plan. Back to work.