So, there is a paper due for class tomorrow.
I'm just losing it...

Best part of my day... The assistant director at the Writing Center, Dana, brought her 8 month-old baby Emmett into work today. His nose and cheeks, his toes and fingers, just everything about him was perfect. Just seeing him be so happy made my world a little less bleak. He looks a lot like the little girl in the picture on the link below. Don't click it yet. Just think about how that might be the most perfect time of life... being a happy little baby. Laughing at people who give you funny looks; playing peek-a-boo; being able to fit your whole hand in your mouth; laughing just because, as far as you can see, life is so much fun.

It can't last. Not like that. But I guess the fact that there is still some innocence at some point of human life, makes me smile, at least.

I don't understand this life, as you can tell from the post above, but sometimes I can reason myself through it, sometimes I can hope it will get better.

But there is no reason, or hope in this:

http://kristiesnotes.blogspot.com/2009/12/please-help-if-you-can.html