Alarms annoy me,
and waking up without enough sleep...
I almost didn't go to the conversation cafe,
but I told Harrison I would since we are roughly at the same level, so I got my butt outta bed.
He didn't show, but all the same,
the rest of us began speaking with the students from Venezuela.
One of the Venezuelan girls was complimented on her fingernails. She offered to do ours, but apparently the other English speaking girl and I cut ours too short... not that I was about to let her mess with them anyway. She also criticized me for picking at my cuticles. I can't care too my about the way my hands look if I plan on climbing like I do.
We split into conversation groups and talked for 2 hours, switching between Spanish and English.
I met a cool guy. Will. Got his number. It was nice to flirt casually. Light and fun. Brief.

A small break for my weighted heart.

I feel okay today. Better than normal.

I stayed up too late reading that book you told me not to read before trying to sleep. It calmed me actually, except that I couldn't put it down.

So, I should go do research, read, keep my mind busy. Maybe this is why I put so much on my plate, and keep myself restricted; I am afraid of this time where I actually have the freedom to make decisions.
Most people do this, I think.

Good news:
Sean is getting out of the Navy.
James got his license.

oh, and something secret! well, its only secret from one of you readers. so ask me in person if you really care to know. its not a big deal, expect for me! yayayayayayay!

I need a soccer ball.