i DID NOT just hear one of the reference librarians say to another:
"gimme a hand job"

why would he say it that loud?
he musta said something else.
shit
im losing it.

it must be the RHCP i'm listening to. damn you Kiedis...
speaking of that motherfucker, i need to get Scar Tissue for my kindle.

Oh, and all this talk of the Chili Peppers reminds me that Nygil put me in a good mood this morning. he didnt do anything, but i thought of him when Incubus' Dig started playing on shuffle.
"dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me."
Damnit, wish he still went here. He's one of like two people who specifically helps me remember who I am and who I really want to be; he doesn't let me lie to myself, but it seems he will love me no matter what. And that song reminded me of that. It helps me smile about the possibilities within human connection even when they seem so thin. and it also allows me to relinquish some of my dependence on the other person, who has the same effect but doesn't necessarily have as much... personal attachment to me.

nah nah nah
don't start thinking about it this early. long day ahead of you.

so, class again in an hour. perhaps i should eat something. also should have done more research during this time. no more Andean Roots til next Wednesday, so I have lots of time to focus on research, as long as I don't get distracted like this all the time.

lunch
seminar
meeting
tutoring
researching
sleeping