Half hour session with Trevor, who I love. He writes the most interesting papers, has great ideas, and a very efficient yet creative writing style. It makes me excited to write and motivated to improve my writing.

I have an appointment scheduled with him on Friday where I want to talk about my Inkwell article. I also might bring in my integration paper and/or seminar paper. It will be exciting to be on the other end of a session again.

I am exhausted though I got about 7 hours of sleep last night. It must be from the night before when I didn't sleep much at all (though what I did sleep was felt very peaceful).

Tonight I am going climbing with the guys (minus Tyler, which is a bummer), and its been an effort all day to keep my heart rate down about that because I really want to conquer Tiny Chikas. *deep breath*

I need to do some serious work before then so I shouldn't have started this blog.

-----

Words are not enough. Comfort in grief; a loss. With no reason, do we lose?


Here is a small glimpse into my Inkwell article:

How hard it is to break our paradigms; burn the walls that keep us prisoners in our minds. How hard it is to release unpredictable fire, with intent to char the chains, without too scorching the earth. And careful the smoke doesn't poison the air; and the ash, the water.

I think its gonna be good.