so i am writing my first blog via kindle. its sorta a process to get to this page but now i know how so maybe this will be how i do it in peru. typing on this little keyboard takes a bit longer too and i am typing blindly because it takes a few seconds for each letter to show up. anyway. i was thinking of making a new blog site for my travels in peru. i might yet but i still feel attached to Each Day so i might just continue on this site for my travel log too. anyway. it is late and i need to get to bed. lots left to do. i need to remember to take my typhoid vaccination pill in the morning.

also... call me crazy but i am really paranoid about fires and dont know what to do with all my journalswhile im gone. those are things i cant imagine losing and i want them to be safe. i almost ordered a fireproof box online just now. i sometimes wish paper was easy to back up like blogs and electronic info. sometimes i wonder about myself and sanity. whatever. i will figure it out...or i wont.