the flight into Costa Rica was beautiful. but the layover was torture since we didnt have time to out and see any of the country. we took turns sleeping, going to get food. at one point we both fell asleep and woke up to people taking pictures of us. hahah...

the flight to Lima was long so i turned on my mp3 and pumped some Deadmau5. that is some damn good music to sleep to and when i woke up it was dark and i could see the lights of cities and i knew we were over south america. i continued listening to my music and just watched out my window at the stars reflected on the ground as the lights of peoples lives. it was dreamlike...

at Lima we went through customs. i lost Ben briefly when we found eachother we went to the food court. we hungout trying to find someplace comfortable to sit. eventually I went to exchange some dollars for soles. On the way, I ran into Alex Mahy. He was waiting for the same flight so he decided to join us for the evening. On the way back to Ben we ran into Shannon. She joined us too. We went back to the booths where we thought we might sleep and played some cards. Then we decided to find another place to settle and finally found this hallway where there were two doors and the wall inbetween the two doors was beig enough for us to all pile our stuff and lay down without being in the way of endless people going in an out. We got lots of stares and laughs. People must have been wondering what these crazy white people were doing. anyway, we wrote and slept there, and got laughed at more. then we had to move cause they were cleaning the floor and we went to the other side of the door frame where we saw Ariel who had lost her credit card. We attempted to use the payphones but they didnt work. We went back to where her stuff was and Emerson and Lindsey were there. I let Ariel use my cell phone to call her mom since she was frantic. We played cards, slept, and then those of us with the early flight went to check in and go through security and board.

I slept on the flight, but I woke up just in time. let me just say that decending into Cuzco with the Andes Mountain range surrounding the plane was byfar the most incredible thing ive seen with my own eyes. i didnt get any pictures but they wouldnt do it justice anyway. We arrived at around 7am. We took a cab to La Plaza de Armas and then climbed the slope and steps up to Hostal Resbalosa. When I checked in i pretty much just passed out until about 4pm. I am sharing a room with Ben, Emerson, and Alex. Its awesome cause I obviously know Ben really well and Alex well enough, and Emerson is awesome. I like living with guys better than girls anyway.

When I woke up from my long sleep, I went to the market to get some dinner with a couple people. Didnt stay up too late.