Today Ben and I are going to Pisco... that is, if i get everything done before the bus leaves. right now im waiting at the language school cause they didnt get my clothes washed on time. when they bring my clothes back from where ever they sent them i still have to go home, pack, say goodbye to my family, and then find a place to store some stuff all before 5. need to be at the bus station at 5:30 and we leave at six. we will be on that bus until 11am tomorrow....

its 3:30 right now and its gonna be a 30 minute wait. not impossible but i kinda feel like im running a marathon because i also had to go to Hampiland Clinic to figure out payment stuff and that was just fucking fantastic. i did pretty well translating what i needed to say into spanish, but they didnt want to give me the information i needed until i paid and i wasnt gonna pay until they gave me the information i needed. finally i got them to agree to email the info to dad, and told them i would pay when i get back from Pisco but it took a long time and a lot of arguing to come to that conclusion.


laundry is here!

*big sigh*