well, back in Cuzco. It was one heck of a bus ride, so Ben and I are pretty lucky to be alive right now.

Can´t believe it´s June....

Oh, and what the hell? Its suddenly kinda cold. (Side affect of being in the mountains in the Winter). Missing the desert but it was actually pretty comforting driving into the city and recognizing everything. Felt like home too.

So far in Cuzco we have run into 4 former PSF-ers and two people from Andean Roots. Ate at Jack´s, naturally, and slept. Howard from PSF told us about a hostal where volunteers get discounts... 2 soles less per night! But its actually a REALLY good deal, cause the hostal is super nice and has a bunch of great features (yay hot showers!)

Off to dinner soonish. Later I will write more about the crazy bus ride, my psychotic dream on the bus ride, and another dream I had a few nights ago.

Tomorrow we leave for our quick trip to Machu Picchu (probably).


I feel pretty good, but I have a bad feeling about something, though I don´t know what it is...