So leaving Pisco Sin Fronteras after only 3 weeks turned out to be extremely heart-wrenching. As right as it was to go (for the time in my life I was at) I felt like I was leaving something unfinished. I am working hard to find a point in time that I can return to the organization, bringing to it something more than I brought before. Hopefully this will entail skills in building and Spanish, knowledge about building codes and techniques, and focus surrounding a particular project I want to lead from start to finish. In the meantime, I will be at Evergreen taking classes, and probably elsewhere making money and/or gaining skills. Even though I believe that PSF will be around long enough for me to return to it, I think that right now it needs some of my support (and I think part of me needs the motivation that offering such supporting will allow me to have). I want to run a half marathon and I want to raise money for PSF, and I am hoping to do both simultaneously. Ben Steiner came up with the idea, and hopefully he is still interested.

Now I need to figure out which marathon to do, and how to structure the donation process in order to raise the most money for PSF.