ITS THE WEEKEND!

Man so much has been going on...
So there is class! OMFG
and then seeing all the people from Andean Roots who I haven't seen since Peru.
And seeing all the people from other parts of Evergreen who I haven't seen since before Peru.
The boys got jobs at the climbing gym, and I got to go in and help them a bit with set-up.
And... yea.
lots more, but meh...........

I'm hardly ever at my place. I sleep here, but that's about it. With the occasional break between class and something else where I need to drop something off.

Met a cool guy today. Robb. It was a strange meeting/adventure which led to meeting another friend Willis, and then all 6 of us going to Vic's Pizza with Ty, Eric and Carolyn. And then there was drawing mustaches, an endeavor that continued when we got back to the HP house where Zach and Ari were. But between that we went to a park and did swinging, and climbing on structures and epic-ness.

And it was a long-ass week which is to be followed by a long-ass, crazy-ass weekend, and further followed by a longer and crazier week when I start tutoring ON TOP OF this amazing, wonderful, but pressure-full class. Point being, I need to go to sleep, and may or may not actually have time to form an interesting, thoughtful blog for a while.

<3's though.

Oh...
Got an email from Madelyn today. She is my soul mate and I love her.