I was listening to Jupiter Sunrise earlier and missing Science Camp like crazy! JS is a band that (I believe) originated at NYSC through some of the staph from a couple years ago. The lyrics just make me want to be cuddling on the field under the stars with all my friends there.

"Sleep in the grass in a blue field
The fireflies blinking past Orion
All sprawled out beside the bikes, the wheels still spinnin'.

I know a shortcut along the stonewall where
Evergreen soldiers point their branches for a child-like mind, like yours and mine to follow.

C'mon, steal me
C'mon steal me.

I drew a map so we can get home or maybe come back here in the summer
But I'm not sure how to draw a path to get to moonlight.

So, tonight, these stars can shine as our halos and the pine trees watch over like guardian angels,
Protecting a perfect love between twilight and all a lifetime of yearning.

I won't be awake for much longer
So c'mon, steal me."


I miss Madelyn (I GOT AN EMAIL FROM HER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's in New Mexico adventuring and learning with her class.)
I miss Josh.
and Alana.
and Vienna.
and Colin.
and Malex
and Kalex
and EVERYONE!

including Peter Mulvey! Though, he keeps me company well-enough with his music which I listen to pretty much daily, to reminisce about sitting at the fire circle with all delegates and staph.

mmmmm. so much love.

"turn the god-damned TV off and listen to the old pipes cough, watch the shadows all go soft and its just me and Albert..."