I was talking to Marissa last night at Marissa L's and she said:
"sometimes I will just google 'whales' and look at pictures of them for hours."
yes! i am not the only one.

i felt refreshed being there, enjoyed good food (such a rare occasion, it seems), and laughed hysterically at card games.


deep quiet today. it seems everyone is at the solidarity rally and not anywhere on or near campus. i feel this immense space right now that's all mine for a while. if the wind weren't blowing i might think that time had stopped. no sounds or movement at all. i've been waiting for this to come; our ears take in so much information over most of every day. i am enjoying the simplicity of that information right now. except, obviously, the tapping of the keys here. in between though, silence. i could write in my journal but i have been finding myself staring at the blank page so long.


this silence is a shock to my system like so many other recent occurrences.


music. the only music i can handle recently has been soft and acoustic for the most part, and then occasionally my typical ultra hard and electronic. nothing in between really. its been my emotions too; i been consistently wound up or down to an excess.

---------------------------------

my computer got a virus today in the middle of my writing, so now it is hours later and i am about to go climbing.