tonight and tomorrow night is all the time I have left to finished the SketchUp assignment of designing and "building" a climate-sensitive house.
eww
I don't want to think about that anymore, and I reaaaaaaaally hate drawing in SketchUp... under a deadline, at least.

Josh called me twice yesterday about camp positions. He gave away that they were considering me for climbing assistant!! and photographer. I called him this morning to see what further info he needed and he asked if I had lead-climbing experience. I said no, none. And not much top-roping either. So I pretty much thought that was a bust. But I got an email this afternoon saying that I was being offered either position! Shouldn't be a hard choice, right? I'd love to eat, sleep, and breathe climbing for a month and a half but I'd have to be in West Virginia June 16th, two weeks earlier than otherwise, AND wouldn't get to go to fly-in. Oh, and can you say "belay-bitch"? Even still... CLIMBING ASSISTANT!!??!? No computer obligations. No sitting in the office on sunny days. And even if I don't climb every day I will still get to work with people who are climbing. And I will be out of camp a lot, and I could still take some pictures, and I wouldn't have to do the Dow Tour. Of I could do what I know how to do, what I feel comfortable with, what I did well enough last time that they want me to do again; take pictures 24-7, be called a creeper by all the delegates cause I have to document them doing EVERYTHING.
Oh pros and cons....
I know where my heart is on this, I am just afraid of it. My decision needs to be made a week from yesterday.

ok, enough fantasizing. back to making a model of something that will never actually exist.