My solo self-eval workshop yesterday was boss. 7 people was a good size for me and they were all first-time eval-writers so I pretty much couldn't go wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------

I wish I had the guts to try out for Romeo and Juliet. If it was Hamlet, you know I'd be all over that audition.

-----------------------------------------------

"Stars, hide your fires; these here are my desires and I won't give up them up to you this time around. And so, I'll be found with a stake stuck in the ground, marking the territory of this newly impassioned soul." (Mumford&Sons, duh).

-----------------------------------------------------

Carolyn thinks I should document what I ate today:
a bagel
a fruit leather
a piece of pizza
a bowl of cereal
half a granola bar
a couple bites of sorbet
a couple bites of lentil soup

-------------------------------------------------------

apparently my crash pad came in the mail at home!

------------------------------------------------------

I may actually be part-time photographer and part-time climbing assistant this summer, according to Josh. STOKE

-------------------------------------------------------

WHY CAN'T I FOCUS?!

-----------------------------------------------------

Carolyn is going to bring me to foooooooood.

----------------------------------------------

Where's my wallet?!?
Found a clifbar while looking though.

-------------------------------------------

found my wallet.



I clearly need to do some substantial writing or else I wouldn't have gotten on my blog so often throughout the day and ended up with nothing legitimate to show for it.

I guess this is what happens when I have actual writing to do.
Inkwell
Eval
Worklog
Architect's Blog
Tutoring reflection

(at least I compiled my portfolio for the most part)