finally making headway on this article! it will be sent in two or three days late, but luckily my co-workers are incredible and are letting me be loose about the dates. I have til Thursday to get a solid draft, and i am actually somewhere along the right road, and approaching that goal. i hope to have a session on it tonight with Andrew after some more writing. then i will keep tweaking it with the time i have. Elissa suggested I meet with Sandy... that would be wonderful if I could catch her soon.

i'm still not convinced it is the BEST idea for me to keep pushing it forward. i thought i'd drop it when i missed two deadlines. and there are so many other projects going on, and then craziness in the personal life. but... i want this. even though i sent in my poem as an alternative possibility for publication (which Cam helped me realize is closer to my personal experience), i do have something else to say with this article, and i am slowly but surely discovering/developing my way to say it.

i am afraid of losing momentum. i am afraid of getting burnt out. but i tried to drop it, and i cant yet.