today was wonderful!

i got to have lunch with my mommy!!! so wonderful.
i got new glasses and contacts! got the tickets! got my tax return!

i finished a good draft of my inkwell article, and had a super fun time in the doing it! (so much support from everyone!)

i got to hang out with carolyn! and talk! and laugh! and be ridiculous! (this is all maybe overkill on the exclamation points, but i am excited about it all so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

DANCE PARTY. of epicness (to the degree that a dance party can be epic with two people in the kitchen with the lights on... but still)

oh. and 8 consecutive hours of sleep probably contributed to my good mood.
just sent in my article + author's note. meeting with sandy on friday!

now... ott, incense, winding down. trying to get use to wearing glasses again. its been almost a year since i've been able to see without wearing contacts. whoa dude whoa.

okie doke. its about 1. if i go now i will get another solid 8 hours in tonight.