was full! (im hyper and sleep-deprived and have recently made a commitment to myself to stop taking myself so seriously--ya know, sometimes--and to be more of the goofball i am. so this could be interesante. let the ridiculosity begin! )

yesterday:
blah morning (except the sunny-crispness of the day)
Went to the GIS lab to work on my map which was enjoyable enough, minus being inside. It got me super-stoked about valley farms/living in the valley and taking this project from theoretical to reality. Faarms, yea!

Went to work/(my job is awesome) and I met with a writer who I have a weekly appointment with at the center, which i love because she cares a lot, and is such a sweetheart. Then Curriculum Club with an awesome group of Cultivating Voice lovers.

Woah. Then I skipped out for an hour and went to the Academic Fair -- my last one ever :(
(until i am a teacher at Evergreen that is)
Anywho, met some dope folks who are faculty and teaching sweet and current stuff. but now i can't decided between about 500 class. so that's good.
I went to one table about the Lights Out class and that teacher is awesome, and he basically said "I won't be teaching the class from the front of the room... all our learning is going to be collaborative and experimental. oh, and all our work might fail."
OKAY. sounds good...
then at another table I was transported into an alternative universe (one with a dark, artsy, New York feel) talking to this visiting faculty guy and his friend (who are twins in secret i think). their Academic Adviser-friend came over to chat about whatever, and looked at my list of classes and she was like "take this and this" (Senior Seminar and Lights Out). Artsy New York guy was like "whats that?" and she was like "its basically about how to survive the fucking apocalypse!" and in my head I thanked jesus and was like "bah! i love Evergreen!"

then i talked to people at other tables... like for the class i've been tryin to take for 4 years, and kinda sorta maybe lost interest in it, but i dunno. and also a class Civic Intelligence and Collective Action. Sounds bomb. its gonna be about Occupy and Co-ops (as far as I'm concerned at the moment, in this mindset). Those faculty had a lot to say and just kept talking even though I was due to be back in the center, so when i broke free i ran from the CRC to upper campus and made it just in time for my appointment. did my thang, left the center, and booked it back to the CRC for an hour of climbing, which turned into an hour and a half cause it was... epic.
first of all, when i got there Ty said he had a present for me. it was a card which said "May the odds be ever in your favor" and inside it was was a brass/bronze? replica of the Mockingjay pin from Hunger Games... WHAT? I flipped out and kinda jumped all over the place and then was pumped to climb. They named Eric's V5 (aka my project of three weeks that I bousta finish) "Smashing Tip" to... uhh... taunt/motivate me and make me laugh i guess. I the next couple moves on it which i'd been struggling with. yea, it felt amazing.

finally i pulled myself away from climbing to go downstairs to the Evergreen Dance Coop freewave. basically it was just a giant PENDULUM DANCE PARTY YO. and i was totally high from it afterwards so i went to look at the moon and wait for Cam.
the moon and the trees scene was like my vision i had when i was crying the other night from my breakdown. it was superbonita and cool.

Cam and I had an amazing snack dinner (snacks being quinoa, carrots, broccoli, hummus, apples, peanut butter, and oreos). we had a great convo about classes, and then he played guitar for a bit. lovelyly.

that's the end of the outline i wrote for this blog last night while listening to Cam play, so that's all folks!

... until TODAY, when i went back into the climbing gym determined to "smash some tip" so to speak.

and I DID IT!
all but the last move...the ear... but that's waiting for another day i guess.
in any case, its the hardest route I've ever done, and I got the second half (minus the ear) and then, when i was fresher and tried it again I put it all together (minus the ear). i was up there, so hyper aware and just coursing with adrenaline because it was pretty bad-ass, if i do say so myself.

and now... after a whole day of successfully blowing off my homework, i shower and sleep.