Today is the anniversary of Prom, meaning it is, in some sense, also our anniversary, Matt.

I doubt I can put into words what you mean to me, and I'm not going to try very hard because I'd rather spend the time with you while I am still in Seattle.


We have been damn near inseperable since last February, which is a long time. It has been a crazy-long, super-packed and eventful year, that feels more like years. But that night, exactly a year ago tonight, does not feel so far away.

But it does feel different. We were different for sure.
Life has changed us both, and that is the real distance.

I think we are better people having spent the time we have together. For me at least, each day you remind me of who I really am, and who I want to be. You remind me that I am "wonderful" -- I think that is the word you use ^_^
You keep me striving to always be better, even when everyone else around me is settling for less.
You keep me wondering and searching and learning because you are constantly so eager to grow and expand the capacity of your mind.
You make me happy with your open heart, your love, and your kindness.
You always force me to look at things from a different perspective, when I get stubborn and shut myself down to new ideas.

I think I could go on forever, and you arent busy anymore, so I am going to go spend time with you. But just know that I love you, and I will forever, no matter what. Thank you for sharing the amazing person you are, with me. I am priveledged.

Happy anniversary!