i just got back from an amazing run! I added both my extensions onto my usual route. So I went out from the apartments to Driftwood Road, and ran until the turn that leads to the roundabout. I followed that road back around to the field, but ran up to the daycare center, and though the parking lots on upper campus to the service road. Then I turned down the trail to the Organic Farm, and ran down there. From the farm, I turned left onto whatever road that is and turned onto the beginning of Driftwood and followed that back to where I started. Then I passed my apartment and ran around the field once til I got to my old apartment, where I slowed to a walk until I got back to my apartment and stretched.

It was amazing. I didn't even get winded until I was going up the hill on Driftwood, but I still had too much energy to stop there, so I started running faster (I was listening to The Tempest by Pendulum which helps so much when I need a boost).

Anywho. I feel so great right now, even though school is already stressing me out. I need to shower so Alicia and I can go eat. ^_^