There is so much to write.



Let's start with yesterday:

I went on an amazing run. Maybe I just run so I can feel less guilt about eating. And probably also because half my pants dont fit anymore.... apparently the 15 pounds I gained over the summer all went to my ass.

For whatever reason I was motivated to run a mile more than my normal route, I did it. And it hurt. But then it felt great.



Then I went to eat, but the Greenery was closed. I ran into Alicia and she came with me to get pizza at the Market. We walked back to my apartment and I took a shower. We went into town to Goodwill so I could get some shirts to cut up, and experiment with using that book my mom got me. When we got back to campus she went to dinner at the Greenery and I went to Tyler's where we watched part of the Terminator and most of Top Gun, while Zach made us dinner. Dinner was wonderful: Meatloaf, asparagus, and fruit salad. Alicia joined us for Top Gun. Then the guys were gonna go to a Frisbee party, so Alicia and I went to wait for her mom to come get her. We hung out, spying on people from her 5th story window. Then we went to my place and I started making some leggings out of the teeshirts I bought. After she was picked up, i finished the leggings, and went on a walk with Tyler. We ended up working on a puzzle that their RA gave them for a competition. We had some really pointless conversation, for which I was arguing just for the sake of being a pain in the ass. I dont even remember what the premise was. We did good on the puzzle. At about 2, they went to bed cause they had a tournement today. I came back, and wrote on here.

Some guy came to the door and I opened the door without checking, which could have been a mistake. The guy was drunk and high and thought this was a different apartment than it was. He tried to kinda weasle his way in but I told him he had the wrong place and shut the door.
He came back like an hour later and Em woke up. I told her not to open the door and he heard me and begged to come in and find his backpack. She cussed him out and told him she would call police services. He left.
I went to bed.

This morning I slept in. Went to the Greenery... and I dont feel like getting into that story again. But on my way out of that situation, I ran into Ben and Rob and their friends, and they asked where I was going and what was wrong, but I was just too mad to give a sane answer. They didnt follow me. But later they both made an effort to make sure I was okay. Anyway. There was no one on campus I could think to go talk to. I felt trapped and alone. Alicia is gone, and so was Tyler, though even if he was around, he wasnt the ideal person to talk to at that specific moment.
Anyway... I finally got back to my apartment, threw my shit down and went and cried to Ariel. She was really sweet about it, and actually ended up being the right person to talk to, cause she understood why I was so upset, and she decided to take me to a movie and lunch, her treat. (She ROCKS, btw.) We ended up going to Johnny Rockets, and seeing Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs. At the restaurant, Aja was working and so I talked with her, mentioning Nygil, and she told me to tell him Hi for her. I think she is adorable. She was so apoligetic about them running out of class cups and giving me a compostable one. hahaha. What a sweatheart.

The movie was fantastic. I laughed and laughed and laughed and almost cried. And I saw it with the right person for sure, cause we both laughed at absolutely everything. It was... a beautiful couple of hours.
We also decided that the theater was definately good enough to see New Moon in, so we ended up buying our tickets!!! GAAAHH I am so fucking stoked.
We already have a tenative plan for that night, aside from how we are getting back to Evergreen at 2am that morning. xD
I donno who else is coming, but they better buy their tickets fast, cause they are going.

Oh, and even before New Moon, Where the Wild Thing Are comes out. I am sooooo excited for that too! The trailer is... stunning.

Anyway, we got back to campus, and she made a pizza. Then Mark, from next door, came over asking for cake. And so we all ate cake. And he told us about a show he was going to. I probably should have gone too... but I was pretty emotionally drained, and not really feeling music blasting in my ears. Next weekend I hope to do something fun like that though.

But yea, Ariel have just been chillin, listening to music in her room. She is altering a shirt from the book.

I might go talk to Tyler when he is back from his tournement afterparty, but I dont really even know if the Greenery thing is even significant enough to bring up. Plus... it almost has less to do with him, and more to do with his friends, and also, how I over-react to bullshit.

Whatever.

Oh, one more thing.
I got two packages yesterday. One was books for school, forwarded by my mom, and a beautiful note that she wrote me.
The other was a book that my Aunt sent me. She is my dad's sister, but she is friends with me on facebook and had read one of my blogs, and sent me a really sweet message about a month ago, telling me she was going to send me this book called "Let Your Life Speak." She sent that, stationary, a pen, a thick mailing envelope, stamps, and a little notebook. It was truely touching. I've only met the woman like once.

Anywho.
So there is the good and bad of the past few days.
Nygil didnt come today, but he AND Sean will be here tomorrow, so that is pretty cool. Im excited to give him a hug. :P