in the form of PIZZA!!

fuck yes!!
oh my god!

i'm sitting here in the Writing Center. had two great sessions, but really heavy. i almost cried in one cause it was so powerful. and the other one got me all politically riled up.
and my life just keeps getting more complicated by work and interactions ect by the minute.

anywho... so im sitting here talking to Christina, and this woman walks through, balancing a beautiful box of pizza on a crate she is carrying. "Do you guys want some pizza?"

Pause.
now what the fuck kinda question is that? Do you want pizza? really!? OF FUCKING COURSE I WANT PIZZA. THE VERY FABRIC OF MY BEING IS DETERIORATING. I WANT SOME FUCKING PIZZA!
unpause.

"YES!" I shouted!

A pizza. Half cheese and mushrooms, half cheese and olives. Really?! This is a gift from the gods!!!
Christina said the woman had been running a workshop in the classroom and it was probably just the leftovers. pishposh.
That woman was undoubtably a spiritual being sent to wash away my worries with the delicousness of cold, greesy slices of pizza.
Now I am downing my third piece.
Oh yes!

Well, the excitement is over kids. Now I am off to do my work.