I ran today.
I switched directions and at the end added another round of the road that leads from the edge of the field/day care around to the mods and apartments. Then I added another lap. The last half lap was sprinting. Luckily The Tempest wasn't as long as I remembered because I was about to collapse when that ended. I was sweating, and heaving and I felt fucking amazing. I really hit my stride about halfway through, and I think I went faster cause I went further in almost the same amount of time. By the time I got back I had to quickly shower and get up to the Greenery to meet Alicia (who I hadn't seen all weekend) and Ben. I got there before them and ran into Mark. I asked if I could sit with him. Alicia and Ben sat with us too. It was nice to just... be... yea. It was nice, even though there wasn't much talking. Then Ben and I had to rush off to Spanish. I am feeling pretty good about my Spanish, and I am working ahead a bit... Plus Arleen said that she was gonna pick up the pace a bit. Yay for learning Spanish!

The rest of the day before my run was working at the WC. I had two walk-in appointments that went really well, and one who is going to be a weekly returner! And I helped train a desk person who was really a sweetheart! I wish I had remembered her name... I can get it next week.

Right now I just want to relax.
I need to pack, read a lot of a book, start a paper, ect.
And all I really want is to hang out with Alicia and Ariel and be girly. haha. Tyler could come too.
Tomorrow I leave for the retreat.
I have... an array of hope and worries. But Kate (who is in Andean Roots and Spanish with Ben and I) said she was a bit worried too. So at least the three of us can be a little nervous together.
I can't wait to take pictures and run in a new place!