there's a lot on my mind. and there's a lot i need to do.
I should run, but i don't think i'm going to today. i'd have to leave now to get back by dark... and fuck it... now i'm motivated to go.
haha..


but i also need to write. i wrote 4 pages in my journal today. two more and it is filled; time to start a new one.

I need to unpack
write a paper
do research and sort out my project
take a shower (i'm so gross right now)
study spanish and catch up on the work
fill out my application for the Peru trip
and sleep, since i didnt last night
plus Ariel and Carolyn are coming back
i'd also like to see how Alicia is doing

fuck. i really don't have time to run. or work through all my thoughts.
i promised myself today would be dedicated to homework...

and shit came up.

well

it doesnt really matter,
all these little things...

life's gonna surprise me again soon enough. and all my plan's will
i think im gonna run. clear my head during the run. take a shower. and them buckle down on work (yeaaa...)

well fuck this though. im just wasting time.