that was arguably one of my best runs ever. I did 5 miles in 40ish minutes.

There are some really good running songs by Deadmau5, so that helped.
I also did some of my application in my head along the way which kept my mind off the distance. That is one thing that is really fragile about running for me... if my mind isnt in the right place, I can still get the run done, but it takes 10times the amount of motivation. Sometimes I am just wanting to get the run over with so I'm aware of where I am the whole time, making it seem to take forever, and always considering shortcuts and stuff. I almost never take short cuts, only if I'm under a time constraint, but when its on my mind, the distance gets to me (even though its only 5 miles). I think that's the problem with running the same route, I know the amount of energy it is going to take, and sometimes I just don't want to do it again. Running at home was a nice change last week. I only did it once, but Mom suggested the loop down Middle Fork and it was perfect. Then being back on campus today, for some reason I started with a faster pace than normal and just kept going fast.

Anyway, about my mind. Deadmau5 is good music because it has a fast beat and very few songs have words. It helped me to set my pace, and then kinda lose myself in the progression of the song, which allowed me to focus on answering the application questions in my head. I think I am going to go fill that out now, and then crank out my essay, and go back to the application and rework my answers. I can't believe it is due tomorrow. Scary.
But no seminar reading for next week! But in its place my project proposal is due this Thursday, along with a summative integration paper...
fuck. (yay for all nighters?)

I'm glad I ran, but I have very little time to do a lot of work,
and I'm covered in sweat and freezing, but Em is in the bath.

So that might be my only run this week, until Friday.
How about I try to eat healthier than I did last week? Sounds good.
Dinner tonight? no clue...

*sigh*
...as fast as I go, I just can't keep up with everything.