always questioning means never being content,
but the mind quiets when it finds a place to call home.



that "place" is not a place as much as it is a circumstance. "home" isn't a building, its a feeling... of comfort and love. for me, usually i feel the most at home when I am with the right person/people (or just with myself), at the right place, at the right time. the last two --"place" and "time"-- actually become irrelevant once the comfort sets in, though I think they do often play a role in creating the setting of comfort in the first place.

i can't paint the picture without an example,
and i can't describe an example. it is too beautiful for any combination of words I could spew out on here.

but it is a feeling i wish to feel more often...
and i wish its effects were longer lasting.