so today was normal, and i mean normal in the sense that i felt normal... not sad, or all too confused. not overly happy. just... ya know, fine.
I don't really like fine, but its a nice break from insane, ya know?


anywhoo. it is nice to have very little obligation and responsibility. I spent 3 and half hours in the climbing gym today. and then i took a shower, relaxed, took and upload pictures, ate some food, helped Becca with her essay, and we are gonna watch Benjamin Button or something later; Carolyn, Emily, and I.
ftw.


so.. i feel fine. but i kinda feel a little bit... heartbroken. hahahahahah. i mean, yea, but no. but yea.
oh wow.

I'm enjoying my new camera. ^_^


Oh, and i finally got that whole quote off the stairwell:

"From the nothing, the begetting: From the nothing, the increase: From the nothing, the abundance: the power of increasing the living breath: It dwelt within the empty space. It produced the firmament which is above us."
-Maori

It just reminds me of what can be created out of seemingly nothing. I guess I didn't write about there here. I wrote it in my tutoring philosophy. I might post that, as it is now, on here sometime.


oh, and I got a new hat. actually it is a harf scat. cause its also a scarf. haha.
movie time.
peace.