"I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love, and it's difficult to analyze love when you're in it." -John Steinbeck



so... last night, i was trying to sleep and i just couldnt stop laughing at myself and how ridiculous I am. ....I seriously need a girls night or something.

Tonight is the party at Ben Joselyn's house in Seattle. I don't know if I am gonna go. I would if Ariel and Carolyn were with me... but everyone there is gonna be drinking...
I really wanna see Ben and Emily, but I just don't know if I wanna put myself in that situation. What else can I do tonight??

Blech.

I have lots of stuff to get done today around the house. Laundry, and going through my shit.
Timing is off right now. I wish Dana was getting back tonight and not tomorrow. *sigh*

Ok... time to seize the day.
what's left of it, anyway