ran 4 miles on a treadmill. that was... hard. i dont like being able to see the time and distance. plus, its hard to stay focused on running when there is no new scenery to distract me. i just blared some epic music and it helped motivate me.

then i went with mom to seattle. she had to go work at the hospital but she dropped me off and i just walked around downtown a bit. went to the library. found some books for my project (one of which had an article by Uncle David in it, hah. thats the one i checked out).

then i just wandered my way down to pike street. spent a minimal amount of time there. headed up to meet Amanda and Jess at Nathan's apartment where we sat around and watched Ironman and ate, and debated on the attraction of Robert Downey Jr., which i only started seeing about halfway through the movie. We decided it was in the personality... hah

when Nathan got home Amanda and he and I headed back to the Valley to celebrate Hanukkah. Driving with Nathan is one of the scariest things ever. I dont like it. I try to like it... I just really dont. So I slept on the way home, hoping the whole way that I would survive, but just not wanting to be conscious for the trip. Its just too intense. He's not a bad driver... I just think 70, as the speed limit, is too fast, and 80 is just way too fast. I don't like that, at all. But I survived. YAY!

Anyway, Hanukkah was enjoyable and we had a wonderful dinner...

Currently chatting with Ariel and Carolyn on msn, and listening to 80's music, and going through all the shit I own, trying to "lighten the load." I have a headache and probably will go to bed soon.