i've had "you're what you own" stuck in my head all day.


i could write a blog about it... but that's not necessary right now. i am going to bed soon anyway.

but i went and saw Ninja Assassin tonight with Zach, Tyler, Eric, and Daniel. and... that was an experience.
we also went climbing today. it was the first time ive worked out in a while, but it was good. i stayed there about a half hour longer than them, and some other guys were in there briefly so then i had the place to myself. that was good. i played Swell Season, which... *nods* yea... that is good climbing music for me. and i worked on routes that really tested my arms, and i just pushed myself really hard.
i had only eaten donut holes and an orange/tangerine or whatever. i should have grabbed a luna bar, but anyway... so i was pretty weak all day, luckily i had stashed another orange in my bag, so i ate that in the gym which helped a little.

but yea... im tired. im going home in the morning, just for tomorrow night (tonight, technically). then i'll be back on campus for evals and climbing for a few more days.

*sigh*
ok. well... off to bed.