Fun first class of the quarter today. Practiced converting things to the metric system. Discussed research stuffs.

Writing Center meeting.
I was bursting with joy after that. Seriously. I love when I come out of the feeling like I can fly.

Went to dinner with Alicia.

Went climbing with the guys.
So good to be back at that with new shoes and more solid hands. <3


That was my day. It was so much more than that though. As always.
I am definitely listening to [somewhat] random music: Faith Hill, Fiddler on the Roof Soundtrack, who knows what else...?
Its midnight. I'm tired. No work this week, so I don't have to get up early. Well actually Ben and I and people are going out to breakfast. Woot.

Sooo yea. Ariel just died on the floor because her bed is COVERED in her stuff and she just wants to sleep. So I cranked "To Life" and did some random Russian/old-man/ridiculous-Alex-nonsense dance, and almost killed her. She likes me cause I make her laugh.


Oh, yea. And then I just made Bianca peer around the corner so when Ariel came back from the kitchen he would be staring creepily around the corner at her. "UH NO HE WAS TRYING TO KILL ME. I am NOT looking forward to Bianca anymore." -Ariel.

She screamed so fucking loud.

Omg.
Cari and Ari are yelling at each other. I love how I can get away with that shit and Carolyn just has suggest sexual things about her and a certain boy... and BAM. hahahah

I love you guys. Cari, lets all be nice and not embarrass each other around these important people. PLEASE!

"UMM, I will cut-a-bitch-up. I am NOT. AFRAID. OF BIANCA! ...I am sleeping with weapons." -Ari

I'm gonna go make more laughter.
Maybe more words later.