After all of that, Ariel takes a shower.

So naturally, with this golden opportunity, I put Bianca in front of the door.

When Ari is done with her shower she comes out and there Bianca is waiting for her. Ari falls against the wall and screams at the top of her lungs.

Then she slams the door at me while I try to take a picture.

There is where she went wrong. While she was recovering from one prank, I have time to grab Bianca and place him in Ari's room where she left the lights off and the door cracked open slightly. I have just enough time to slid the door back into place before she comes charging out of the bathroom. I am laughing so hard that my repeated apology actually seems somewhat sincere. Then she walks in her bedroom door...

At this scream, I seriously think I am about to get hurt. So I scramble to my room and lock the door.

There was no violence or retaliation... yet.
But don't worry:
I will always be ready.