No obligations,
and nothing to do.

I must be dreaming.

Yea, who am I kidding. There is always something more that needs to get done, or that could happen. Possibility. I think I stretched it enough with those texts. We'll see.

If I was really psycho I'd go running. But... I am already chilled, have a headache, and...
its almost dark. (So many meaningless excuses).


Well anyway, I could definitely work on my research project. I guess that's what I will do, at least until Ari and Cari get back from the airport. Unless something fun comes up...

I will make myself top ramen, grab my 500 books, and try to narrow this project so I can feel less overwhelmed once everything else in my life starts going 100 miles an hour.

I finished applying to Science Camp. And Killoqua. Hoping Science camp replies first so I know what dates I am available for Killoqua. If not, I might not be working half the summer. Instead, I could hang out in Honduras longer, or... when I fly into Miami, I could start hiking up the east coast, or something crazy like that. It'd be an adventure for sure. Or I could come back here and maybe work at Summer Winds some of the earlier weeks. Or get some yard work jobs. Or just go climbing in North Bend everyday. hahah...

Okay. Enough planning for now. Let's see what happens.