Is everything in my life going to be this complicated?

Its your fucking fault for making stupid decisions.

Everyone makes stupid decisions. Humanity's existence is a stupid decision.

That wasn't a decision.
Oh... And you make exceptionally stupid mistakes.


How the hell am I suppose to know that every time I try to rectify a situation, or make life a tiny bit easier for myself it is going to turn out fucked up beyond all reason?

Use your brain.

I try. But sometimes other things are stronger than reason...

I guess you need to be stronger then.

I can try.
But seriously... can something just be simple for once?

Probably not.

"Who would fardels bare to grunt and sweat under a weary life?"

You.

And everyone else alive.

Coward.

It isn't fear.


Tis fear. Remember?


I have to go work now.