so... im not fucking sleeping. and i am in such a bad mood today.

i havent slept well the whole time ive been in that hostal, but the past two nights have been the worst. i just wake up constantly. my dreams are progressively weirder and weirder, so much so that I dont even want to revisit them through writing.

trying to stay calm by listening to Imogen Heap and some other soothing music, but i am just really overly emotional. i imagine its about that time of the month, and not sleeping enough would definately contribute to my iritability.

I just got so snappy today at people who were trying to help me. At first I blamed them because I thought they didnt think I could do it, but now I think I was just being overly sensitive.
most of the music played in the work yard today made me want to just leave. luckily someone decided to play Death Cab, so that pretty much kept me sane. I didnt want to go to lunch with anyone, but I ended up going anyway. Some people were complaining about how Diana (from Diana's restaurant) is a bitch, so we went somewhere else. There the same people were complaining about how slow the service was and one of them even yelled and cussed at the lady serving us. I really hope she didnt understand what he said.

I helped fix some shelves/cubbies today, then we painted them. I also built an easel for a chalkboard. All for the Tupac Amaru school. Thats about it. I swept a lot too.



Im lucky my stomach is stronger now because some things make me just feel like puking. Anticipation is one of those. I don't even want to get into that again.

Another one.
We were walking to lunch today and I saw this dog who looked normal from the front but whose backside was singed of all its fur. Its tail looked like a rat's... It was skinny, but not too bad. More than anything I was just scared to look to hard at it. Scared that it would be in as bad of condition as the dog that...
yea.
On the way to Lima where we caught to bus was right next to where the dog had been hit. There was another similar breed of dog, much healthier but still not in great condition. And then passed the same kind of truck. My stomach and my head throbbed while we waited to board, and I just wanted to sit down and cry. I sat and put my head between my knees trying not to get sick...



tyler just reminded me i need to start thinking about housing for next year. i also should be getting interview questions from Sandy soon to see if I get to work in the WC next year. if not... i might as well drop out and move here. good fucking plan.


ok. done bitching for the day.