Finally got blogger to work.

Anyway...

I ate a cuy today! If you don´t know, a cuy is a specialty dish of Peru and is actually a guinea pig.
Miluska and Cesar (my host parents) got 3 cuys today from a friend be request of Anna. Anna invited Tim over and they split one. Calum and I split one and Cesar and Miluska split the third. I let Calum eat the head, an experience he seemed to enjoy much more than I would have. I ate everything except the head and bones... and liver which I couldnt get myself to do cause I was convinced it was the heart. Anyway. It was the best meal with the family so far because we all had so much fun. I havent laughed that hard in a long time. It let me really appreciate Miluska and Cesar more because they seemed to just open up and be happy and energetic and loving.

Anna is great too. She is headed to Pisac tomorrow so I wish I had gotten to know her better sooner, in the past quarters. She´s such a sweetheart. And it was nice to have Tim there for lunch. He´s a good guy, and he and Anna are adorable together. Calum is such a goof. He´s from England, another exchange student staying in the house. and he is just starting to learn Spanish so some of the things that come out of his mouth are hilarious. He´s also really a sweetheart. He walked me back to the hospital where I stayed last night. This time not for myself, but for Kelsey.

More later. I am going to Zoe´s to get my haircut.