So last night I went out with Ben. We met up with Ben Garrison, Harrison, and their friends. Then we went and hung out on this rock.



Annie showed up and we really wanted dancing. We ended up at this crowded club where Dan, Lazlo, Kate, T-shine and maybe some other people. I had fun dancing but everyone decided to go to another club where I didn´t have as much fun... I dont know why. I just got really frusterated with some shit. And I couldn´t get Calum to meet up with me. Laz handed me a drink and I really didn´t want it, but I drank a few sips then gave it to Ben. Decided that light-weight + unexperienced + altitude + alcohol is probably not the best idea. It was gross anyway.

Oh well, clubbing in Peru is FAR superior to clubbing in the states. They even played some Daft Punk.

Ben wanted to leave fairly shortly so I left too. He cabbed with me back to my place. We have been pretty careful about cabs after Ben Garrison was mugged the other day.

Anyway, I got home and Calum texted me and said he heard me come in and wanted to hang out so I went up to his room and we whisper-talked until like 3:30. Then I journaled and went to sleep.

By the way, I LOVE MY HAIRCUT. Zoe did a great job.

Don´t feel awesome today. Just... you know, normal emotional mood-swings that I get, combined with a bit of loneliness. I feel like I have lots of friends here now, but .. nevermind, I don´t want to talk about it.

I might go back to the cemetary today.

Oh, my teacher and I talked yesterday morning, before seminar. She just wanted to make sure I was doing alright after the couple hard weeks I had.

One more week of language school. Then off to the coast.